Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Tag! You're It!


Thank you Frankensteina for tagging me! Heck, I don't know what this survey is for but it looks like fun. So here goes:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night.

My husband who was telling me his encounter in the KLCC public toilet when the cleaning lady taught him how to use the automatic water faucet and soap dispenser.

2. What were you doing at 0800?

Internet surfing.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Putting the rambunctious Sadia to sleep.

4. What happened to you in 2006?

Had a baby, quit my job and living the life in the Netherlands.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud?

Sadia, No, no,no!

6. How many beverages did you have today?

I've lost count. But the highlight was the vanilla latte in Starbucks. :)

7. What color is your hairbrush?

Hmm, it depends on which ones I'm using and if I remember to comb. Haha!

8. What was the last thing you paid for?

Everything was paid by hubby since it's our anniversary. ;)

9. Where were you last night?

Having an anniversary dinner in The Gardens.

10. What color is your front door?

That's a tough one. I'm not particularly observant. I think it's greyish brown.

11. Where do you keep your change?

Mostly in the pocket of my green handbag.

12. What’s the weather like today?

Cooling rain!

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?

Rocky Road Chocolate! Yum.

14. What excites you?

Do macaroons count? *someone rolling eyes somewhere, enough with that already!*

15. Do you want to cut your hair?

I'm in need of a trim and fast!

16. Are you over the age of 25?

If I say yes, do I get a free makeover? *batting eyelashes*

17. Do you talk a lot?

Depends on the company OR if I'm high on caffeine OR Both.

18. Do you watch the O.C.?

Not interested in teenage angst serials anymore.

19. Do you know anyone named Steven?

How does this information pertain to the survey, I wonder? But if it is that important, the answer would be a flat No.

20. Do you make up your own words?

All the time, baby.

21. Are you a jealous person?

Don't get me started. Hahahaha.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.

Amy!

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.

Huh? Long lost friend cum neighbour whom I have not spoken to in a long while, count? If so, Kamaliah. Ooops, make that NOR-Kamaliah.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?

Hubby.

25. What does the last text message you received say?

Colour. Price range? Hehe. Btw, why kena bg anniv pressie?

26. Do you chew on your straw?

Mind-bloggling this question but No.

27. Do you have curly hair?

A resounding Yes.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?

To bed.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?

I can't say lest I get a defamation suit. Hehe.

30. What was the last thing you ate?

Classic Pizza.

31. Will you get married in the future?

I'm already hitched.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?

Transformers on DVD! Awesome CGI, y'all!

33. Is there anyone you like right now?

In real life or virtual life? Real life - LOVE mi familia; Virtual - an Avatar named Hugo *winks*

34. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Last night of course.

35. Are you currently depressed?

No!

36. Did you cry today?

A bit of sniffles.

37. Why did you answer and post this?

Because a blogger friend tagged me for it.

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey.

Simah, Mimin, Nour, CosmicGurl and last but not least, Nina :).

Cartoon taken from here.

5 comments:

Lady Gargle said...

Hurrah! :)

Was wondering about the 'Steven' question too hihiihihi

Anonymous said...

dear theta.. happy belated anniversary!
Sorry i missed the last entry... u look gorgeous in ur wedding dress... anggun gitu! may there be many many more happy anniversaries..

hmmm... apa laaa yg u demand kat ur beloved utk anniversary? siap tanya color lagi! hahahaha

thanks 4 tagging me... will try to answer it at the possible moment...hey! i may be in my sad mode.... that doesnt me i will let fun run away from me :0)

SayangMommy said...

I'm a big fan of Rocky Road

N'way Happy (Belated) Anniversary :)

Nour said...

Theta,
Happy Belated Anniversary!!

BTW, did the tag. Thanks for tagging me, it was fun :)

Theta said...

Frankensteina,
I do know a Steven who is gay - as in Steven Carrington of Dynasty series. LOL!

Simah,
Hope you're doing fine amid all the sadness that is enshrouding the Zaim family.

Colour? That text message was from my twin. We're discussing color scheme for our birthday gifts! ;)

SayangMommy,
Thanks for hopping here. Interesting site you have there.

Go Rocky Road!!! (not to be mistaken with Stallone's Rocky) Haha.

Nour,
Thanks for the wish. And you're welcome - the tag was a nice breather, ain't it?