Sunday, November 11, 2007

Breakfast At San Francisco Coffee


On this lazy Sunday morning, we drove to KLCC to relive our weekend ritual of eating brekkie in San Francisco Coffee Cafe. How sublime it was to dig into my favourite onion bagel with cream cheese!
My husband on the other hand had the coddled egg set (as shown in photo). Both our sets came with a generous portion of coffee. If you'd like a change of pace or a relaxing diversion, I highly recommend having breakfast here. Great ambience, robust coffee, friendly staff and efficient service all contribute to a comfortable casual dining experience. (Note: This post marks the second installation of blogging from my phone. The first one being Macarons at Bakerzin.)

6 comments:

Lollies said...

I can smell a new phone even more than the coffess. :D

all jazzed up said...

Tita, there an SF coffee at my office (Empire Tower).. we should do breakfast there one day!

Theta said...

Lollies,
Hahahaha! That's true....I only stumble into the phone's mobile blogging function, which turns out to be Blogger.com's, by accident. This phone was MEANT to be mine..... ;D

Mimin,
Ahhh....do set a time and date and I'll be there :)

Diyanazman said...

used to hang out at SF coffee in Amcorp Mall a lot.. before they closed down.. ;) and now the only SF coffee that I know is in KLCC and thats too far...

enjoy your coffee! :)

A.Z. Haida said...

used to love their baked cheese cake, but they changed the baker/supplier a few years back, and my 'relationship' with SF coffee went downhill after that...

wonder if the SF coffee in the food court next to Masjid Putra in Putrajaya is still there...

Theta said...

Diyana,
Yeah, I remember the SF outlet in Amcorp. Too bad it's closed down. I trust the one in Mid-Valley still opens? But then again, I've not ventured that side of Mid-Valley for quite some time.

Thanks for dropping over. Good luck in your pregnancy!

Aezack,
Ahh, the good old days! I agree with you that now I prefer to eat their savouries compared to their desserts.

One of their favourite original creations back then was Lemon Grass Cake. It's acquired taste for some but it was simply scrumptious!