Sunday, July 15, 2007

Real quick: Birthday Shout-out!

Albeit a day late, I would like to record a birthday greeting for both my dear two sisters-in-law who are fortuitously born on the same day. How uncanny is that? And I thought my family's phenomenon of Irish twins - in our case, the eldest sister in January and a set of twins in December the same year - already blows most people's minds.

But I have only scratched the surface.

Turns out, my twin's husband shares the same birth date as my two sisters-in-law! The probability of that happening is like one in gazillion! God works in mysterious ways...

Despite the same date of birth, these three individuals, I can assure you, have very diverging personalities. ;)

This personality-birthdate disconnect reminds me of the university times where my hubby had lived for three years off campus with another Malay guy whose birthday falls on the same date as his. And they are different like day and night!

It's the classic case of apples and oranges. Like you cannot compare me (nor my twin) to Samuel L Jackson just because our birthday occurs on that special day in December :)

Cosmic realignment aside (or lack thereof), hope the three of you had a blast on your birthday!!!

From left: Milot, Aunt Molly, the newlyweds (:) , Adet and niece, Zeti


With Adet after make-up session for the Kuching do

Pregnant twin with her hubby during last year's raya

2 comments:

Snafoo said...

Theta,

Hahaha, I do remember some funny "civil war" stories from the Minan-Yus household :)

Snafoo

Theta said...

Minan guffawed when you mentioned this part! :)