Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bonjour Madame, Monsieur et Mademoiselle!


It's close to 5 a.m. here in our little corner in Paris!

I woke up from a strange dream and couldn't sleep ever since. I figure I might as well write something as the internet connect in this lovely Parisian boutique hotel is FOC. ;)

Yes, we landed in Paris last Monday and it has been hectic and frenetic ever since. My feet are literally and figuratively killing me!

Lots to tell but I need to gather my thoughts first before I put them all down to (electronic) paper.

But here are some lessons that I've learnt so far from the trip:

(1) The threshold of your patience is directly correlated with the aches and pains you experience during a long tedious walk.

(2) Friendship is a two-way street. You need to make time for one another.

(3) Toddlers and massive summer crowd don't mix well together.

(4) Oppressive heat and Asian skin equal to excessively tanned complexion.

(5) Seeing Mona Lisa in person is not as surreal as I hope it to be.

Take care for now, mon bien. I will write soonest about my Parisian trip after we reach our Delft's nest on Friday.

4 comments:

-_- said...

hey

you are chosen by sharm to represent your country in the first international blog
WUB (World United Bloggers)
the aim of this blog is to prove to the world that the difference in our languages and religions and colors doesn't make us hate each other and we can make this world better if we say our opinion with a respect to the opinion of the others
if you are agree to join us please send e-mail with your nick name , age , country and your blog address on sharm_lover@hotmail.com to send you activation mail which makes you read every thing about the WUB (World United Bloggers) and it's aims
thanks

Sharm

Theta said...

Sharm,
Thanks for dropping by and the invite/offer.
However, I regret to inform that I currently have a lot on my plate right now.

But I will definitely drop by the WUB once it's fully operational. What is the website for the WUB, btw?

all jazzed up said...

hey sweets, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVE A BABY ALREADY!!!!!! when are you guys coming back to KL? how long have you been staying there?
OMG OMG.. so glad to hear from you and please say hi to the dear hubby of yours.

Theta said...

Hey honeypie (hehe),
Yeah, had to slap myself silly at times to remind myself that I'm a mother and act my age. Haha!
Sadia's 17 months as of today.
Anyhow, we're flying off back home, God willing, this 30th August. We've been here since 7th September last year. Just a short 'sabbatical' for Minan's Masters programme.

Your kids are so cute!