Monday, January 29, 2007

Quick Update: Hunt For the Perfect.....

Thanks to Moxyblue who recommended me this US-based site in her reply to my post at the Multiply site, I checked out the (near) perfect jeans for me based on my own set of specifications. The site helps you to find those rare denims by going through a series of multiple choice questions that narrows down your search after you answer their questions one by one.

In the end, I must say, I did got some noteworthy and capital choices at three different price range. And I learnt a thing or two about jeans terminology like 'gape' which defines the extra fabric jutting out at the haunches.

Here's a snapshot of my results:


Try it yourself! Since these are American-orientated, let's just hope the (brand) results are available in your corner of the globe!

2 comments:

cc said...

Hello Theta, come over to have a look. Your little girl is so cute!
I had a look at the jean site, and it is indeed very useful. Thanks for posting it up!

Theta said...

Thanks for dropping by my site. Great to be of help in the jeans department....
Yeah, I think she's cute myself. Hehe....
But, I could be biased since I'm her mother.... ;-D