Monday, February 19, 2007

Quicktake: Nina's New Arrival



To borrow the phrase coined by my dad in the email he sent attached with two photos of the newborn.

No definitive news on the name yet though. I can relate - we didn't come up with the name either until the eleventh hour.

These were taken on a Sunday afternoon in Malaysia when my parents and siblings came over to Na's house (save for Dikya and her family who are outstation).

The baby's eyes are, as quoted by my dad, 'wide-eyed.' Knowing how bobbly an infant's head is, he looked down both times the photos were snapped! Probably he's just camera-shy. Hehe.

Wish I was there to see the latest addition to the clan. And to visit my twin at the hospital.

Nevertheless, I'm glad everything turned out well for those involved.

No comments: