Thursday, October 05, 2006

The Latest Addition to the Mohd Ali Clan.....




My eldest sister gave birth to her FIFTH child -a daughter - on 4th September - two days after my mom's birthday and two days before we flew to the Netherlands.
She was delivered around 4 in the morning and she looks much like her brother, Zaris (according to my mom, that is).
I was later informed her name, Mas Nurzafira Alya or Alya for short.
I really give EXTRA credit and much respect to my sister for raising four fine kids and now a new one.
I, even with one, am still grappling with motherhood and ironing out its kinks. Motherhood takes time. And loads of PATIENCE!
With Alya, my parents are now proud grandparents of 8 grandkids. (and another one on the way, God willing, for my twin sister)
And to Alya - hope to see you again when we get back home.....

2 comments:

chakry said...

that's a cute baby! wait, what am i saying?!

all babies are cute!!
congrats on ur niece!

Theta said...

Thanks...she's a beauty