Saturday, September 02, 2006

Addendum Galore

Additions and new updates to my old blog postings:

1) Shortly following the burglary last month, we realised that another item was filched by the ratchet thief - my husband's grey fleece jacket! I did see someone - hooligan-looking - wearing shorts with the same kind of jacket in Pekan Ampang once - two days after the dreadful event. Perhaps it is the rage now amongst gangsta crowd?

Incidentally, two weeks back, toward the end of a week, a patrol police car parked two parking bays from ours followed by loud banging of grilled-like cages being installed on a Saturday morning. Another robbery I believe had taken place.

2) I was told by my friend Rizal that Contact is based on a book of the same name by a prolific sci-fi writer, Carl Sagan. Silly me - I'm not so well-versed in area of literary prize winners or bestsellers.

3) Sadia is now 6 months old now and is so full of energy and 'bounciness.' She can bounce 20 times in a row at times.

4) We are now busy packing, consolidating and cataloguing our assets, items and the whole works before our trip. If my blog becomes too few and far between, I hope to write more from wherever I (and family) will be settling.

For now, the drama before the departure date, continues. By hook or crook, we hope we will get there in one piece, albeit world- and travel-weary!

No comments: